Wednesday, May 03, 2006

United 93


On Monday I went and saw the movie United 93 and I must say I came away very moved. They portrayed those men and women as heroes, and I believe they died as heroes and we should honor them as such. You more or less knew what was going to happen the whole time, but that didn't make it any less exciting or interesting. They did not cast any big name stars in the movie, which I believe was a brilliant move and didn't taint the movie with a big name lefty wacko.
Many in the media said it was too early for this movie, but in my opinion it was far to long in coming. I am under the opinion that many have forgotten why we are truly fighting and what those gutless cowards did to us. The Dems and libs would have you forget, but we must not.
We have to fight to prevent other attacks and fight them on their own ground. While we are over in Iraq it is much easier for those crazies to go and fight there than try to attack the U.S.
We must fight on until totally victory nothing else is acceptable.

2 comments:

Daydreamer of Oz said...

Well said, Terrance. I didn't even realize it had been released yet but there is a delay here. I definitely want to see it. We were talking the other day about how they should make a memorial day (public holiday) for these people!

Rightwing Guy said...

Yes they should and i would donate moeny for it no prob