Friday, September 29, 2006

A Mistake The Democrats Will Regret

The Democrats have made a fatal flaw and it is time for the Republicans in power to go after them for their baseless lies and leaks that they have thrown at the Bush Administration in an attempt to sway the vote in the upcoming election hoping to gain control of the House and the Senate.

There was Bubba in all of his glory on Fox and I’m sure that he was thinking that this interview was like all the others and that only softball questions would be asked.

He was given a rude surprise when Chris Wallace asked former president Clinton why he did not do more to fight Al- Qaida and capture Osama Bin Laden prior to the devastating attacks on that fateful day of 9/11.

The response that Clinton gave has drawn great criticism and rightly so, he tried to convey the image of himself relentlessly pursuing Bin Laden and that it was Republicans who stood in the way of that pursuit.

"That's the difference in me and some, including all of the right-wingers who are attacking me now," Clinton said in the interview. "They ridiculed me for trying. They had eight months to try. They did not try."

He also went on to say that he and his administration left a comprehensive anti-terror strategy for the Bush administration to follow.

These statements we all know to be a fundamental lie, even Condi Rice stated as much, but of course why would that stop Clinton from saying it?

"We were not left a comprehensive strategy to fight al-Qaida," said Condi Rice being interviewed.

Of course Hillary was soon to follow with her screech and let everyone know that she did not feel the same way.

"I think my husband did a great job in demonstrating that Democrats are not going to take these attacks," Hillary said.


"I'm certain that if my husband and his national security team had been shown a classified report entitled 'Bin Laden Determined to Attack inside the United States' he would have taken it more seriously than history suggests it was taken by our current president and his national security team."

I almost had to laugh when I heard this; I mean anyone with half a brain cannot believe this in any fashion.

The Clinton administration showed the world what they would do in the face of terrorism and adversity.

Time and time again the United States was attacked and he did nothing, the first World Trade Center bombing, the attacks on our embassies in Kenya and Tanzania, the bombing of the Knobar Towers in Saudi Arabia, the attacks in Somalia that have been linked to Al-Qaida, (Blackhawk down), and the bombing of the USS Cole in Yemen.

If the Democrats really want to make this upcoming election about the security of our country than they will do themselves a disservice because if the American people look at their record than I believe that they will flock to the GOP this election no matter what polls you see the liberal media trying to stuff down your throat.

The people of this country want to move forward not dwell on the past as the Democrats fancy, but make this country stronger and better for our children, but all the Democrats care about is trying to bring down the President who they hate without question, for that is what is driving everything, hatred of the President by the insane left.

1 comment:

Gunny John said...

While Slick Willy's loss of composure/tantrum was entertaining, his inability to tell the truth, even though he's the FORMER President, is still disturbing. If he had a sack, and admitted that "Yes, I could have done more, and it will haunt me for the rest of my life," I would respect the hell out of him for that (hell, it would be a first for him, since honesty seems to be something that's completely alien to him). However, he gave his typical answer, which was lies, and a tapdance, spiced up with a childish, angry rant. How very refined of him.

What a complete jackass. I danced for joy on the day that he bacame my FORMER Commander In Chief, and I could say what I truly thought of him as a leader, or, more to the point, a failure and a liar.

I hope you're right, and lefty loons even see what a discrace their party is when it comes to national security, but I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen. The fact that they still cling to that dangerous group should be indication enough that they will still vote for yet another lefty sellout.