Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Bloggers

It has come to my attention that there are those in the blogosphere who do not like the format of my blog and believe that I have chosen this format as a way to screw over the system or somehow get over on everyone else.. Now others are trying to pressure friends from removing my blogrolls from their pages. I find this very childish and immature. If any blogger has a problem with than come to me! You put other people in a position they do not want. I will not change my blog to appease anyone, and if you don't get that, than you are not a true right winger. I will not be a pawn and told what to do to make those of you happy. If you don't like my blog it is your right not to come. I have been using this format for about 3 months and this is the first anyone has had a problem, why is that? It appears I know who my true friends are in this arena. Those who wish to bash me go ahead, I will not fall to that level and I will not be deterred, I will continue to operate my blog with or without your support!
Those of you who are my friends know who you are and I thank you for your support.

No comments: