Sunday, December 31, 2006

Why I Will Fight

Since I have made my decision to enter the Army I have actually been met with very different responses than I had planed, but at the same time I knew I would garner the support of most, but what I did not expect is the level of hate directed towards me by the left.

I have been called a “war monger”, been told that all I want to do is murder innocent children, that I am a monster, an atrocity and that if I had any moral fiber I would not sell my soul to the devil.

I think it’s safe to say that this is an accurate portrayal of the mind set of your average lefty and to think I’ll be fighting for their right to insult me, most ironic.

Now, there’s a fundamental difference in the way we see things, we are not going to come eye to eye on this, just not going to happen, most Democrats and Republicans see military service in two distinct and opposite lights.

Republicans usually see military service as an honor and something to be very proud of, most Democrats feel that only the stupid and poor go into the military and that all soldiers in our army are murderers.

I will fight because I believe in the inherent greatness of this country and the power of this country to do great powerful things to help the world.

I will serve because I believe that those with the power and ability to do something to help others have the responsibility to do so.

I do not want another 9/11 to occur when I am in a position to help make sure it never happens again.

More than anything I feel that it is my duty and it is a supreme honor to fight and defend this country, no matter the cost and no matter the enemy.

Not everyone is able to serve in the military and I feel it is my privilege to enter the greatest fighting force the world has ever known.

This great nation of ours moves forward facing many enemies from all over the globe, from the midget in North Korea, to the insanity of Iran and its president Ahmadinejad and we can never forget the evil and contempt that festers in the Muslim community regarding our this country.

We must be ever vigilant and we must never surrender as the Democrats would want us to do, we must stand strong even in the face of utter stupidity.

We are the greatest and more powerful nation on the world and we should not hesitate a second to act in such a manner when our people and our way of life is threatened.

We should make everyone very aware that if you mess with this country that you will get a rain of ruin from the sky and that no matter where you are in the world that we can and will strike and smite our enemies.

The best words to describe this have already been said in my favorite movie, Boondock Saints,” Destroy all that which is evil, so that which is good may flourish”.


Also I think I have chosen the postion for me, a 96 bravo or Intelligence Analyst, it shouldn't be a problem considering my test scores.

Linkfest Haven, the Blogger's Oasis

Open Trackbacks, just link to this post!

Others Worth A read today-

Perri Nelson's Website, Don Surber, Adam's Blog, Stuck On Stupid, The Amboy Times, The Bullwinkle Blog, Conservative Cat, 123 Beta, Pet's Garden Blog, The HILL Chronicles, third world county, Wake Up America, Woman Honor Thyself, stikNstein... has no mercy, The World According to Carl, Pirate's Cove, The Pink Flamingo, Dumb Ox News, and Right Voices.

Trackbacked with -
123beta - Happy New Year Open Trackback Weekend.
The Florida Masochist - The Knucklehead of the Day award.
The Florida Masochist - The Knucklehead of the Year award- Law Enforcement.
Faultline USA - Saddam's Death Roundup: Open Trackback Weekend.
Woman Honor Thyself - The Dead Dictator: Saddam Hussein.
Dumb Ox News - Saddam Round Up... Literally!
The Hill Chronicles - A reminder of just who Saddam’s victims were.
The Hill Chronicles - Authentic footage of Saddam’s Execution.
Planck's Constant - Wii kicks PS3's Butt.
Woman Honor Thyself - “Moderate” Muzlim?..ha.
The Hill Chronicles - Salena Zito: A tale of 2 women.
Faultline USA - Boxer Rescinds CAIR Recipient Award: Open TB Weekend.
The Florida Masochist - The Knucklehead of the Year award.
The Right Nation - Last Open Trackback of the Year.

Also if you use trackbacks, be sure to join my
Trackback Bloggers Blogroll.

No comments: